Digital Product Designer
YOOBIC is a mobile-first productivity solution helping retailers improve in-store execution. Yoobic platform allows companies to gain real-time insights into their in-store operations (visual merchandising, promotions…).
YOOBIC was founded in 2014 by three brothers, Fabrice, Gilles and Avi Haiat, who have worked together for 15+ years. The brothers are experienced entrepreneurs, having previously launched three start-ups including Vizelia, which focused on the monitoring of energy consumption and was acquired by Schneider Electric in 2010. We currently have a team of 100+ working with clients across the globe.
YOOBIC has offices in London, Paris, New York and Tel Aviv and is fully backed by one of the most prestigious London VC firms.
What you will do
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on microinteractions. We believe in a high Designer to Engineer ratio and need to grow our Product Design team to work with our growing Engineering team
We're doing a major expansion of our platform and rebuilding our UI/UX. This position is an opportunity to work in London at YOOBIC’s headquarters, and design a rich, dynamic, and interactive front-end apps for both mobile and web using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
This role will report directly to our Head of Product Design.
- Deep commercial, user and product development understanding how to incorporate business objectives / requirements into a world-class product experience
- Strategy and product design innovation, thought-leadership and translate complex user requirements into simple and intuitive digital products that people LOVE
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of how users experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for the retail industry and B2B products
- You have solid (2+ years) experience in UX and Digital Product Design
- Track record of solving complex requirements and crafting simple and intuitive experiences
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of working collaboratively with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to take ideas from concept to launch and beyond
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
What we are looking for
- Portfolio/case studies featuring examples of exceptional design work
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience with working cross - SAAS platform and Design System
- Ability to prototype from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Experience in planning and conducting user testing sessions
- Expert in Sketch (including symbols, plugins), Marvel app, Invision, Zeplin, Principle, Framer and Adobe Suite
- Basic understanding of Front-end Development (HTML/CSS)
- Create wireframes, UX flows and low-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- Work closely with our Head of Product Design and Developers to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Helping develop and then working within our Style Guides that helps us ensure we are always true to our brand
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet deadlines
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a culture of design within the company
Nice to haves:
- Experience creating icons and illustrations from scratch
- Experience in complex animations
- Dribbble Portfolio
Posted 15 days ago