Who is Zip? Join the Zipfam!
Zip is one of Australia’s fastest growing fintechs and the company behind popular products such as zipPay, zipMoney and PocketBook.
We are a dynamic product driven organisation and we like to move fast - we try things, learn, and continually improve our offerings one step at a time.
Over 700,000 customers choose to pay with Zip, and we’re available online and instore at more than 10,000 retailers. Go to www.zip.co to find out more about our products.
About the Zip Product and Design Team
Zip’s Product and Design team consists of talented and passionate Product Managers, Analysts and Designers whose mandate is to build the best financial experiences in the market. The team are super excited to welcome new team members (aka Zipsters) who share our vision to be consistently amazing!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to help design the future of digital shopping, online and in-store.
As the Product Designer, you will be part of small team of talented product designers to produce intuitive and effective designs, streamlining the product design process whilst providing ongoing support and quality refinement. You will be empowered to make a lasting impact on the experience and design direction of Zip.
We are looking for someone who never, ever, ever stops learning, and is genuinely interested in developing those in our team.
What your day will look like at Zip!
- You will think Mobile-first, but also have great experience executing on web.
- Leverage design expertise to create beautiful, intuitive experiences for the Zip user.
- Facilitate the product vision by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- You will work with product management, engineering, brand and other departments to reach the best design solutions.
- You will support the team to strike the right balance between holistic experience design and detail-oriented execution and evangelise this approach.
- Advise on technology and emergent UI patterns, and design for changing consumer behaviours and preferences.
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- Experience as a user-centred product designer (UI) with a proven track-record of working with and elevating other designers.
- A strong understanding of visual design, interaction design, and user experience.
- Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences.
- Able to communicate clearly and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers.
- Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools.
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Marvel, Principle etc.
- Have a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns;
- You like to roll up your sleeves working across all business area.
- You would love to work in a wonderful business alongside enthusiastic, friendly, driven people who, like you, oversee their own destiny.
- Seeing people succeed and grow makes you happy.
Why you will want to become a Zipster!
- NOW is the best time to join - we are scaling and you will have the chance to really contribute and excel in your career.
- We have state of the art offices in the CBD.
- Our offices are fitted out with the latest technology and tools, designed with smart spaces to make work more fun!
- Flexible working hours and working from home days.
- Breakfast is yummy and waiting for you daily.
- Loads of social events and Friday drinks.
- Staff discounts for Zip products, movie tickets, retail stores and much more.
- Chance to win $500 per month.
- Friday massages.
- Competitive share programme for ALL employees – we ALL share the rewards of working together and building great products.
- Regular fundraisers and a a paid leave day every year to undertake voluntary work as Zipcares.
- We promote diversity!
And there is so much more, APPLY now and we would love to tell you more about what it's like to become a Zipster at Zip!
We will review all resumes and love to update all candidates about their applications. We appreciate the time it takes to apply for a role and know how it is important it is to stay in touch with top talent!Posted 15 days ago Apply Now