Senior Web Designer
Ranked Deloitte's #25 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Australia 2017, and raised $25M Series A Round from OpenView Venture Partners, we have an excellent track record of growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
You will have a chance to make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally!
As part of the Design team, you'll be working closely with our Head of Growth, our chocolate-addict Web Developers and the other humour-driven team members. You will spend your day transforming our website, crafting delightful user experiences, and drinking good coffee - with the end goal of driving our lead generation pipeline.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Quickly understand a design brief and its objectives
- Design highly-engaging, responsive web-pages which effectively communicate the Deputy message and brand
- Understand SEO principles and best practices to produce landing pages which increase web traffic and leads
- Ensure webs designs are compatible with CRM technologies such as Wordpress and Hubspot
- Work with various data streams such as heat-mapping and A/B testing to produce web designs which solve user roadblocks
- Be a fantastic collaborator who works with developers and copy-writers to successfully implement/execute designs from start to finish
- Have an intricate understanding of the user journey, articulating this through effective storytelling, wireframes and prototypes
- Optimise workflow by creating reusable landing pages, components and templates with the global marketing/design team
- Organise and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while consistently delivering high-quality work
- Collaborate closely with marketing and design leads to elevate our digital, web and print designs, with a goal to drive demand generation efforts
- Always strive to hone your craft and innovate by keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and tools
- Mentor junior web designersLive and breathe the Deputy Design team principles
- 5+ years design experience in a marketing/agency environment
- Basic Understanding of SEO and CRM technology
- Epic knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, prioritising deadlines and moving projects forward
- Ability to articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and coworkers
- Giving and receiving constructive criticism and feedback
* Design Days * Training * Career Development * Flexible Work * Catered lunch * Team Building Events *
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Deputy powers the way businesses, like McDonald's, Qantas and NASA roster and manage their shift workers using our innovative cloud-based technology and A.I.
Hourly paid workers make up 60% of the global workforce, so we are looking for the most talented people to help us achieve our mission - to see every shift in the world rostered on Deputy!
Interested? Apply nowPosted 16 days ago Apply Now