Senior Designer, Marketing
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Designer who is deeply committed to making sure your work produced is not only beautiful, but useable, intuitive and intelligent. You dig into the details, ask questions, and have an ability to generate a great story. You will be a integral part of building and designing the future of the InVision’s online marketing platform. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of high-visibility marketing projects seen by millions of people. You’ll collaborate with some of the best designers, developers, and marketers in the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Think beyond what’s been done before. Constantly push for innovative and effective ways to tell stories visually.
- Deliver consistent and seamless experiences across multiple mediums and channels that drive both experiential and revenue outcomes for the business.
- Maintain and continue to build/evolve the Marketing Design System.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, marketing peers, and product managers to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into workable wireframes and full visual designs.
- Deeply understand the InVision product so you can bring it to life through marketing campaigns and webpages. As a designer, you’re best positioned to effectively tell our story to a community of designers.
- Roll up your sleeves and write copy to communicate an idea if needed. A good story has both compelling copy and visuals.
- Guide and foster UX research. Effectively communicate research findings and participate in user testing.
- Speak the language of developers. Work with our talented engineers to ensure everything we ship meets our high standard of quality.
- Partner closely with the brand design team visualize the overall story.
- Lead and mentor junior level designers.
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio showcasing your design process, building of a design system and/or web style guide,and you must have designed a few large scale websites.
- Experience working on digital focused brands.
- 8+ years experience working at an agency or in-house.
- Experience in building and maintaining design systems functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Studio, Sketch, Photoshop, After Effects, Principle.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment. Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
- Experience with content strategy and a solid understanding marketing business goals.
- Strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams.
- An ability to think strategically, with a sharp eye for the details.
- Strong leadership skills—a track record of mentoring other designers as well as the confidence and skills to communicate your ideas clearly to senior leadership.
- Up-to-date with all current design technologies and web standards
- Experience using web analytics date to inform design decisions
- Motion design
- 3D design
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Posted 17 days ago