Senior Product and/or Mobile Designers
A Carta product designer translates product, business, and engineering requirements into delightful user experiences.
They design products and features that empower users to easily perform the actions that matter most. They know our users and advocate for elegant design and usability. They are the safekeepers of a great, intuitive user experience.
Carta product designers must empathize with users to build flows that are clean, clear, and simple. Designers build and adapt our UI kit to provide a unified and straightforward experience across a wide range of experiences and circumstances. They work closer with their product management and engineering counterparts to understand how to build the right experience using their technical and visual skills.
Carta is looking for Senior Product Designers and Senior Mobile Designers to join our team - Check out more here! We are unfortunately unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
Senior Product Designer (Seattle, San Francisco):
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Work extremely closely with Product and Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Senior Mobile Designer (San Francisco, Palo Alto):
- Employ primary user research, design principles, or other qualitative and quantitative data to support design decisions
- Conduct interviews and other firsthand research to create deep empathy and understanding of our users’ behavior and attitudes
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to solve for user needs and create UX flows
- Balance immediate feature needs with a longer-term vision for scalable, network product
- Collaborate with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- 5+ years of experience designing native mobile experiences
- Comfort in designing mobile interfaces across different screen sizes and user experiences
- Fluency in best practices for mobile UI patterns
- Proven-track record in shipping high quality products and designs for iOS and Android devices
- Empathize with users and understand business needs
- Work cross-functionally with team members including design, product management, engineering, business, and product marketing
- Ability to partner with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Contribute to building a strong design culture that highlights a user-centric approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
- 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
- Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
- Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growthPosted 4 months ago Apply Now