Senior Product Designer (Remote)
We believe that to travel is to live.
Since 2015, Scott's Cheap Flights has quickly grown from a side project to the world's favorite cheap flight alert platform with over 1.6M members worldwide. Each and every day, we work hard to help people travel and experience the world by finding international flights for up to 90% off normal prices.
Why we’re hiring for this role now:
We have strong product-market fit for our core product—cheap flight alerts—and are looking for a Product Designer to own the process of defining, refining and designing our next set of products, features and member experiences.
What you'll work on:
The role of Senior Product Designer is to design products and experiences that delight and deliver value to our members and business. The Senior Product Designer will play a key role in bringing new ideas to life and improve on what we’ve already built.
Projects and areas of responsibility:
- Work side-by-side with Product and Engineering to design new products and iterate on existing products.
- Be in constant communication with Scott's Cheap Flights members to intimately understand and translate their wants and needs into meaningful products and experiences.
- Build and test prototypes early and often to validate and communicate ideas and gain new insights along the way.
- Own the user journey across all Scott's Cheap Flights touch points, including web, mobile, email, social, etc. and ensure they function well on their own, and as a whole.
- Translate winning prototypes and validated ideas into successful designs.
Success in this role looks like:
"Rather than being measured on the output of their design work, the product designer is measured on the success of the product." - Marty Cagan, Silicon Valley Product Group.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Large portfolio of successful products candidate has personally designed and shipped
- Extensive experience building complex designs with Webflow
- B2C experience; SaaS/subscription
- Can point to specific outcomes (and metrics) of products shipped
- Willingness to question own work and assumptions
- Intense curiosity
- Remote work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to gather and solicit feedback and make decisions
We work remotely:
Scott’s Cheap Flights is a 100% remote (distributed) team, with employees around the world. We know remote work isn’t for everyone, so we encourage you to learn more about how we work, the tools we use and some of the amazing benefits we offer before applying.
Sound like your dream role? Apply today.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now