Senior Web Designer
Chicago Digital is a creative web agency with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, New Jersey, and New York.
We work with many innovative and up-and-coming companies to help build their brands and drive their growth. If you’re looking for a creative, collaborative and dynamic environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this position is for you!
Chicago Digital is looking for a talented Web Designer with a visionary eye for creating beautiful modern user experiences. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing and leading all creative initiatives from concept to delivery. They will work with account managers and project managers to provide expertise on branding, UI/UX design, and information architecture and connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
This candidate will also be responsible for establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards. This candidate will foster the growth of these processes and items and be comfortable translating their expertise to current and future design team members.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Minimum of five years of experience working in the digital sector designing websites
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience working with teams and creating all aspects of a brand style guide (logo, color palette, typography, imagery, brand story, voice)
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Excellent understanding of good UX/UI principles
- Excellent understanding of designing responsive websites
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team management skills
- Strong communication skills to relay design vision to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Ability to help out on other marketing collateral projects when needed such as slide decks, brochures, one-pagers, business cards, etc.
- Passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with Invision, Zeplin or other collaboration tools.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience working with SVGs and SVG Animation
- Experience creating Illustrations
- Agency experience highly desirable
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and Summer Fridays
- 401k with 4% match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Commuters Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Work from home policy
- Professional development and training
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
*Must submit an updated resume and portfolio to be considered.
Posted 3 months ago Apply Now