Senior Product Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures
As a designer, you may have been lucky enough at some point in your career to have worked on that dream project. You know the one where the brief is just a blank sheet of paper and the client is totally engaged and wants to do something world-class and groundbreaking. At DV we get to do that every day of our lives and it’s magical. Here we invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. We are an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product managers, and marketers that redefines limits, seeks differences, embraces risks, and builds partnerships. We look for creativity, craftsmanship, and the ability to solve difficult problems. Our passion is building products and services for new companies that change people’s lives. Our unique multidisciplinary teams will allow you to not just think up a new product, but to build it and launch it into the market. Together, we are helping our partners own the next horizon of innovation and create magic.
The Role: Product Designer
Product Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products and services that engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centered design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment
As an Product Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers.
As an Product Designer, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as an Product Designer preferred.
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- A ready, online portfolio.
Why BCG Digital Ventures?
At BCG Digital Ventures, people are passionate about the future of products and new businesses. We seek to enrich people’s lives through our work. BCG DV also offers casual work environment, full medical/dental insurance, paid time off, flexible work hours, and travel. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now