Web Designer / Visual Designer
ClickThere, LLC is a performance marketing company led by founders who have acquired millions of customers and managed hundreds of millions of dollars in online spend. ClickThere is made up of an extremely nimble team bringing together world-class talent to scale customer acquisition in highly competitive verticals for leading online companies.
This position will start out as a contract-to-hire for the right candidate.
***Required: Fill out post application survey in order to be considered ****
As our Web Graphic Designer you will:
- Design highly conversion focused web pages, site-templates, page elements, and media assets to get web visitors to click through to our sites, engage with our pages, and buy or create a lead
- Be familiar with designing mobile first experiences
- Work with our Digital Acquisition Manager and Web Analyst to plan and launch campaigns which perform well and hit ROI targets
- Rapidly create multiple versions of assets (banners, ads, promo videos) and put in place best practices to iterate quickly with winning combinations
- Work with our in house developer and/or Front End Developer to create designs which can be implemented into our CMS and Wordpress themes
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
Helpful Skills & Experience
- You must have experience in designing highly trafficked and converting web pages and designs
- You must be familiar with wire framing concepts and be able to effortlessly bring a wireframe to life into high fidelity designs
- You must be okay taking input from various stakeholders and implementing feedback
- You must be able to iterate quickly and create tens, or hundreds of variations of the same asset to eek out the best performance
- You must be okay working on a variety of projects, daily.
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers.
- You must be okay with constant change - we move quickly and test often
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills come second nature - we’re remote after all
- BONUS POINTS: If you are able to code your designs into clean rendering HTML, we want to talk to you.
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets - we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking ass every single day “at the office.”
Perks and Benefits
Work With The Best
At ClickThere, we only hire the best. You’ll be exposed to massive marketing campaigns from ideation, execution, and optimization that you won't see in other agencies or in-house teams
Great Salary and Benefits
In order to recruit and retain the best talent, we offer a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits.
We want world class talent - Live and work from wherever you’re the happiest.
Free Conferences and Meetups
Speaking at a conference, or found one you think will be beneficial to you or the team? We’re in! Just tell us where and when.
Super Flat Organization
Your boss will be the founders who work collaboratively with you every day.
Unlimited Kindle/Old School Books; Online Learning, etc.,
Be the master of your field - we encourage you to read and learn about whatever you want.
Clear, Transparent, Measurable Goals
Everyone is marching towards the same goals. You will have clear daily, monthly, and quarterly goals to know what you’re expected to do.
Ride a Rocket Ship
While no-one can predict the future, we can promise you the experience gained from ClickThere, LLC will be unlike anything you’ve experienced in a previous job.
Where You’ll Work
As a fully distributed team, you’ll be free to work from wherever in the world you desire.
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance. You should be a self starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable - we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.Posted 6 months ago Apply Now