Motion Graphics Designer
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s biggest blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland we are developing a platform from developers for developers to fulfil our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. Lightcurve team members are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Motion Designer with experience in graphic design, digital illustration and video to join our rapidly growing team. We are searching for somebody flexible, proactive, with a great responsibility and team spirit. We have a horizontal team structure, and we are looking for someone that creatively challenges ideas and output through our established feedback workflows, and holds accountability on those projects they will direct. You can find more information about the product here: www.Lisk.io (https://lisk.io/)
* Create animations from scratch, from storyboard to final animation
* Assist in every stage of video production: scripting, production, shooting and editing
* Proactively research new styles and propose ideas for new content
* Design banners for social media to support the communication strategy
* Create all sort of brand assets: from editorial illustrations to technical infographics and stationary
* Constantly grow the visual brand with visual output
* Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
* Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
* Experience in Camera Operation
* Basic concepts of videography: lighting, sound
* The applicant has to have an updated video reel
* Team player, ability to contribute in a multidisciplinary team
* Time management skills, sometimes deadlines are tight
* Project management skills to adapt to the existing workflows
* Communication skills to express feedback loops in appropriate tone
At Lightcurve, you’ll find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io (http://www.lightcurve.io/) . Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.io (http://www.lisk.io/) . Want to learn more about blockchain technology? Discover the Lisk Academy!Posted about 1 year ago Apply Now