Illustrator / Designer
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
We are looking for a talented Illustrator/Designer to join our growing design team. You will collaborate with a team of designers, writers, and engineers to create original pieces of artwork to bring our brand and content to life.
You will be responsible for translating complex technical concepts into simple, clear illustrations that gets the idea across in clever and unexpected ways. You must be able to think conceptually and produce idea-driven artwork and adapt to our vector illustration style.
This is a full-time and on-site role in our NYC office.
- Work with content team and sketch, develop, and refine ideas
- Create artwork for various channels such as our blog and social media
- Design infographics and diagrams
- Design iconography and patterns
- Work with our developers and video team to animate illustrations
- Evolve and codify our design and illustration language
- BFA in design or illustration or relevant work experience
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with animation tools
- Experience with 3D tools
- UI design
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.Posted 8 months ago Apply Now