We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join an award-winning team of business analysts, designers and developers.
You will be developing the behavior of interactive products and services from the concept level to particular micro-interactions. Your role will cover establishing trusting relationships with our global clients like adidas, HBO, Liverpool FC, KLM & Rovio to solve complex challenges and human problems with noteworthy design.
As an Interaction Designer you will:
- Establish the guidelines that shape the ways users interact with digital products and services.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of designers, business analysts, copywriters, front and backend developers.
- Collaborate with the clients to make sense of their business challenges, goals and restrains and turn your understanding into great interaction designs.
- Communicating your ideas to different stakeholders through meaningful narratives will often be part of your day-to-day too.
- Document detailed research, user flows and analytics to find weak spots or identify opportunities to improve them.
- Validate your ideas and concepts with end users.
- Create concepts and detailed applications (ecosystem maps, customer journeys, service blueprints) based on the user research, benchmarking and design thinking.
- Produce and test interactive prototypes while prioritizing MVPs.
- Have 4+ of experience designing all things digital on top of a challenge-solver mindset who is excited about bringing creative ideas to life.
- Can show off your skills, talent and vision with a stellar portfolio.
- Enjoy and have a good eye for crafting killer decks that communicate your ideas and leave no stakeholder in doubt.
- Have all the soft skills to build long-term relationships of trust with the client. Sometimes you can be involved in organizing processes (keywords: Kanban, Agile, Lean, Scrum), as well as adopting new methodologies on the spot if they seem to provide for the best outcome.
- Are familiar with design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe or other).
- Show a great grasp of applying user centric design approach across a range of project types.
What’s in it for you?
There is no status quo. You will join a dynamic team granting you a lot of freedom to experiment, innovate and create. We enjoy Reaktor’s flat hierarchy and make sure everyone’s voice is heard. We see people as our main value: being surrounded by a diverse and talented group creates the best environment to learn and grow. Our Amsterdam office has a unique vibe being a lively mix of 50+ people coming from 22 different countries: we love to connect, enjoy team activities and learn from failure and embrace success together.
Salary range: €45 000 – 65 000 a year
Here are our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones and the gear you need to make great work
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips (when the pandemic situation permits)
If you’re not based in Amsterdam, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.