Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to produce user-centric digital products that have great visual taste and bring about empathy and connection. You will lead pitches to establish trusting relationships with our global clients like adidas, HBO, Liverpool FC, KLM, Rovio while also building a collaborative and creative learning environment within the team.
As a Senior Digital Designer you will be:
- Working in a multidisciplinary team of experience and interaction designers, business analysts, copywriters, front and backend developers to ship high-quality experiences.
- Designing world class work with an eye for detail across a wide range of digital touchpoints.
- Making sense of our clients’ business challenges and turning your understanding into great designs.
- Creating presentations to pitch the design concepts and mockups.
- Taking on the account manager role in fostering long-term collaborations with the clients, sometimes challenging their approach and introducing new ways of working.
- Making sure the projects keep delivering the level of creative innovation and quality that keeps all the makers and users happy.
- Providing the team hands on support be it in high fidelity visual design, design systems or user research.
- Sharing your knowledge with the design team and mentoring other designers.
- Have 7+ of experience designing all things digital on top of a challenge-solver mindset who is excited about bringing creative ideas to life.
- Can show off your skills, talent and vision with a stellar portfolio.
- Combine strong attention to detail with seeing the big picture.
- Enjoy and have a good eye for crafting killer decks that communicate your ideas and leave no stakeholder in doubt.
- Can oversee all steps of the design project from communicating the concept to the client, guiding the team, to delivering the result on time.
- Have a great understanding of user-centric and interaction design and know your way around testing approaches with the customers to make sure your decisions are on track.
- Have experience working with UX research methodologies and can apply them when necessary.
- Think that collaborating closely with everyone involved makes great products, and you believe that good and open communication is key to solving most challenges.
- Animation & motion graphics
- Frontend development
What’s in it for you?
There is no status quo. You will join a dynamic team granting you a lot of freedom to experiment, innovate and create. We enjoy Reaktor’s flat hierarchy and make sure everyone’s voice is heard. We see people as our main value: being surrounded by a diverse and talented group creates the best environment to learn and grow. Our Amsterdam office has a unique vibe being a lively mix of 50+ people coming from 22 different countries: we love to connect, enjoy team activities and learn from failure and embrace success together.
Salary range: €50 000 – 65 000 per yearHere are our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones and the gear you need to make great work
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips (when the pandemic situation permits)
If you’re not based in Amsterdam, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.