UX Interaction Designer
We are a close-knit, collaborative team, guided by a mission to improve lives by making the impossible possible through innovation. We are seeking a UX Interaction Designer who has a strong system thinking background and a passion for interactive demos. As we usher in new experiences for lifestyle management and medical devices for regulatory clearance. You will be responsible for creating industry leading and trend setting user experiences for mobile apps.
You will work with user researchers, subject matter experts and user interface designers to develop intuitive and engaging experiences. You will spend the majority of your time creating and diagraming mobile, web and wear apps.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· · Leverage user research to make informed decisions toward business objectives
· Produce use cases flows, wireframes and detail annotations for iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Wear OS and Web
· Validate the flow by supporting and driving usability testing
· Passionate about design thinking, user centered process, and interaction design principles
· Revise, optimize and enhance design flow to ensure efficiency of the user experience
· Develop and implement design practices to ensure a high standard of experience across multiple platforms
· Support and work closely with interface designers, UX researchers, subject matter experts and software developers
· Articulate the details of interactions documenting corner cases, boundaries and supporting micro animation hand off to developers as Json or mp3 files as needed.
· Develop and deliver products and services that are clean and seamless and make users say “wow, that was easy and I enjoyed that”
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree in HCI, UX or other related field
· 2 – 5 years of experience in user experience design
· Expert in Material design and iOS HFI guidelines
· Highly proficient with Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
· Proven success working on commercially available consumer digital products, services or medical devices
· Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to cleanly organize and document the design process and work files
· Understanding of best practices and user centered design approaches including accessibility standards
· Ability to work independently, while escalating issues as necessary
· Technical programming skills is a plus
· When applying for this position, please include your resume as well as a portfolio and URL samples of mobile designs (outline what you created and what is clip or not your original work)
Cercacor requires mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 for all employees, unless the employee qualifies for medical or religious accommodations.
Also submit directly via email email@example.com
Physical requirements/Work Environment:
This position is onsite and fulltime at our Irvine, CA office.
This position primarily works in an office. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. This position requires sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer display or other digital devices. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May require standing for extended periods when facilitating meetings, walking in the facilities. Some travel may be required so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.