Senior UI/UX Designer
Stop Scrolling! You've just found the Senior UI/UX Designer role that you've been looking for at Lightcast!
Lightcast is a rapidly growing, profitable company that has become a global authority on the labor market and is leading the transition to a future of work based on skills and capabilities.
Sounds exciting right? Well it is!!
We're in search of a dynamic Senior UI/UX Designer to join our amazing team. If you're looking to bring your skills to a company focused on working with gratitude while relentlessly serving our customers, in a fun, uplifting environment that celebrates our successes together, then I urge you to check out this opportunity!
Why You Will Love This Role!
- You'll design and deliver elegant product experiences as part of a cross-functional team.
- You'll talk to our customers to empathize with their needs.
- You’ll help shape the future of higher education -- the product interactions you co-create will impact the educational opportunities and workplace readiness of learners all over the globe.
- You will continuously build on your understanding of the challenges present in higher education and the uses of labor market data in that context.
- You’ll partner with product managers and engineers to design solutions that serve customer and learner needs and deliver value for the company.
- You’ll play a key role in evolving our design culture helping to define and drive new design processes.
- You’ll join a collaborative, supportive team that insists on having fun at work.
- You'll have the flexibility to work from your home office
Why We'll Love You!
- With 5+ years of experience in software product design, you have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating sketches, wireframes, userflows, and high-fidelity prototypes that define mobile and desktop interfaces for data-rich products. You’re proficient with Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar design and prototyping tools.
- You bring a broad toolkit for product design (e.g. design thinking, lean UX, design sprints) and you keep up to date with best practices in usability, accessibility, and visual design.
- You’re an excellent communicator with a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence. You clearly communicate design decisions and synthesize and iterate based on feedback.
- You’re comfortable balancing multiple workstreams and building process where it’s needed. Your ability to see the bigger picture helps you prioritize and work efficiently. Your attention to detail means you deliver elegant, consistent designs.
- If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply!
We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Sound Like You? Great! Hurry up and submit your resume and please include a link to your portfolio!
Here are just some of the perks our team members enjoy:
· You’ll be a valued member of a supportive and talented team
· Career Development Opportunities
· Competitive pay
· Flexible schedule
· Health Insurance
· Dental and Vision Plans
· 401k with match
· Generous PTO (Including the week between Christmas and New Year’s off!!)
· Life Insurance Options
Lightcast is an equal opportunity employer.