Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering more than $150M in donations annually for thousands of good causes. Over the past two years, our team of 3 has become a fully remote team of 30+ Butter Slices, spread across 21 states and five countries. We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work, and our founders were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing quickly.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are so excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Why join the Givebutter Design team?
- The opportunity to own our brand – We are a group of designers and engineers who value contribution as well as discussing new concepts and ideas openly.
- Not overburdened with meetings – Our designers manage their own calendars and block times so they can work uninterrupted.
- Mission-driven, full stop – We work with amazing organizations, non-profits, and charities doing good all over the world.
Who we want to hire:
- A creative individual to join our company as a visual designer.
- A designer who builds impeccably.
- A designer who is ready to dive into, and own the direction of, a variety of work.
- A designer who believes the impact of their work is just as, if not more, important than checking off their to-do list.
What projects can I expect to work on?
- Conceptualize a brand guide for our evolving brand.
- Design pages for our marketing website, or overhaul current pages.
- Work with our marketing team on a visual strategy for social media or digital advertisements.
- Recruiter Screen: You will speak over the phone with our Head of People to go over your resume and talk more about the company, team, and role.
- Hiring Manager Screen: You’ll speak with our Head of Design to dive deeper into your portfolio and experience.
- Design challenge: You will be sent a brief design challenge to help us better understand your process.
- Final Interview: You will speak with our Head of Design and CTO to go over your design challenge, discuss any open questions you have, and talk about why you want to join our team.
- Maintain and evolve visual guidelines for Givebutter's external brand
- Create brand systems and design solutions with a high level of craft
- Work cross-functionally between product, marketing, and social
- 5+ years of digital design experience
- Proven responsibility over web and marketing design
- Comfortable working across many media touchpoints and creating design systems
- Portfolio featuring samples of branding, marketing, and web design
- Experience in design for a SaaS product, working with Webflow
- Experience using Adobe Suite and Illustrator, Figma
- Proven experience in graphic design
- Experience with motion design is a plus
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Team Retreats: Participate in team trips each year to meet and work in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.