Status is building powerful decentralized apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our rapidly growing team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for the Ethereum blockchain that makes it easy for anyone to access apps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to browse, chat, make payments and more.
Although still in its infancy, blockchain technology is developing rapidly and is poised to have a profound impact on our social, financial and legal systems. By joining us, you’ll help to craft the way people interact with these technologies.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the impact blockchains will have upon society and is eager to help tell the story of Status. As Brand Designer, you will help visualize the story Status is trying to tell and the incredible potential through the visual language of the brand. You are excited by the latest design trends and are constantly looking to push the boundaries of visual language. You are looking to leverage core consumer insights to effectively communicate the benefits of Status to the world.
- Produce and design all marketing design materials such as web updates, social content, event material, and much more
- Develop creative with strong understanding of narrative, conceptual and graphic design elements such as typography
- Deliver on multiple work streams simultaneously
- Work with external agencies on specific project needs
- Ensure all product and marketing material follow brand guidelines
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identity and visual look and feel
- 4+ years creating visual design systems for global brands.
- Fluent in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence and a self-starter.
- Familiar with entrepreneurial and tech-driven creative environments
- An interest in blockchain technology and open source software, and an understanding of its communities and culture.
Working at Status
We're a remote team of made up of 60 people scattered around the globe. Everyone at Status works from a location of their choosing - and we all meet up twice a year to strategize and strengthen our relationships.
We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team's priorities.Posted 4 months ago Apply Now