UI / UX Designer (m/f)
As a member of our design team, you will strive for a UX that makes complex functionality easy to use and creates ‘magic moments’ for our users when things instantly work. We always keep the user at the center of our development and want to make our app as simple to use as possible - the design of UI and UX are essential for this goal. Your work starts with the first concepts and scribbles, and goes all the way to a polished, easy to use UI that helps millions of users around the globe to manage their loyalty cards and payments with ease. As part of our data-driven approach, you will test the designs with our users in testing session, and create A/B test to see what works in the real world. Face the challenge of the pixels in our app and create designs our users love!
What you'll be working on…
- You always keep the user in mind when looking at exciting new features, and create concepts and final UI designs in teams that span all areas of our business
- You support us in improving Stocard every day and in making what our app currently offers even better and easier for our users
- You define the look and feel of our app, and make sure we offer a consistent, approachable and exciting product
- In testing sessions and A/B tests you find out what currently isn't perfect for our users yet, and derive suggestions and improvements
- As part of the design team you implement as well as advance our brand and corporate design, and provide valuable input in this area
- You are also ready to support our recruiting, marketing and sales teams across all media
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- You have a good feeling for design with a clean, functional design aesthetic
- Your portfolio shows your structured approach, eye for detail, and your understanding of design as a process of problem solving
- You have a communicative and open personality, strongly interested in bringing in your skills in a new team
- You follow the design languages for iOS, Android and Webapps, and are familiar with the current technical possibilities and limitations
- You are experienced with Sketch or Adobe XD for UI design and prototyping
- You are passionate about mobile technologies, team spirit and the desire to push boundaries
- You are fluent in English and able to work with our development team to understand technical requirements related to our user interface
- Bachelors degree in Information Design, Interactive Design, Communicated Design, Media Design, or successful completion of an apprenticeship in a related field
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?
Are you up for the challenge?
To apply for this position submit your documents in English or German via the link below or send your complete application to email@example.com.
Your contact: Gabriella Schwarcz.Posted about 1 year ago Apply Now