Art Director (m/f)
As our Art Director you shape our global brand positioning from a design perspective. You love to keep it clean - you strive to find ways to implement your passion for clean designs in different areas at Stocard. You are highly motivated to tackle design challenges every day, and want to leave your footprint in a fast-paced and product-focused environment? Set new design standards and transfer our vision into catching designs to grow together with us!
How you will contribute…
- Together with our Marketing team you develop design concepts and turn them into catching campaigns
- Create social media ads and video material for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. to further enlarge our user base of 40 million users
- Support our Sales teams with presentations and infographics to position us for top-notch retailers and brands around the world
- Inspire future applicants by creating recruiting ads, merchandise material and a team video together with our HR team
- Stay up-to-date and keep track of the latest design trends, and bring them to Stocard
- Based on your experience, UI/UX design can be part of the role
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps and mobile wallets, and feeling related to our mission
- Bachelor degree or successful completion of an apprenticeship in a design-related field (Information Design, Interactive Design, Communication Design, Media Design, …)
- Experience in delivering high quality designs in (startup) work environments
- Excellent feeling for clean designs and personas with a keen eye for detail
- Reliable and precise way of working, love to take responsibility and solve problems
- High creative potential and able to transfer ideas into concrete designs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign)
- Sketch is a strong plus
- Enjoy fast-paced startup environments and drive to really push an area forward
- Fluent in English to be able to work with our teams to understand design requirements
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?
Are you up for the challenge?
To apply for this position submit your documents in English or German via the link below or send your complete application to email@example.com.
Your contact: Sabrina Angersbach.Posted about 1 year ago Apply Now