Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Malvern, PA or Remote
Monday through Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/company match)
Minimum 3 years of professional experience
HMP is a leading healthcare event and education company, with a dominant position in several therapeutic areas including Oncology, Psychiatry & Behavioral Health, Cardiovascular, Wound Care and Public Safety. With a mission to improve patient care, we deliver information and education to healthcare professionals through 350+ global, regional and local events and reach over 2 million users monthly through digital networks and social channels.
As a Senior Graphic Designer at HMP, you will be involved in a wide range of projects including, but not limited to:
- Marketing Solutions
- Brand/identity development
- Digital/web design
- Trade show promotion
- Environmental display design
- Print/publication design
Our ideal candidate is an innately curious original thinker, driven by a desire to continuously learn and someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Deliver high-end creative solutions across all media for marketing, digital, environmental, and print projects.
- Utilize current and future design trends, adhering to fundamental design principals.
- Understands how to keep and maintain brand consistency.
- Able to design logos and marks that are sophisticated and concise.
- Possesses strong layout and design skills for print and digital projects.
- Assist project leader in establishing the project's goals, objectives, quality standards, deadlines and quality assurance methods to measure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ethics in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year degree or related work experience and training that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Proficient in Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), and Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating proven skills in understanding of the fundamentals of visual communication and design, including color theory, visual organization/composition, information hierarchy, aesthetics, typography, use of icons, layout and photo manipulation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Verifiable and consistent work history.