UI/UX Design Expert
We are looking for a UI/UX Expert to join our growing team who will be responsible for using design thinking methods to collaborate on valuable products.
You will create user experience designs and wireframes, solve usability issues, work with low-coders to implement UI elements, and manage UI requests from the business units. You should have over 3 years of UI development experience and be able to work closely with product managers, project managers, and other key stakeholders within Client Accelerators.
Client Accelerators is a Digital Marketing Agency with headquarters located in Westfield, NJ that runs advertising for a suite of internet-based companies, we also consult hundreds of companies on how to run their own ads.
We currently spend over $4.2 Million Dollars a month across YouTube, Facebook, Google Search & Display.
With over 70 clients on our current roster, we are on the cutting edge of everything that is paid advertising.
We are currently designing an in-house app and looking for a UI/UX expert to lead the design efforts. You need a desire to learn, to be intellectually curious, to constantly improve, and have a relentless focus on winning.Requirements
- You will have the ability to induce a human-centered design approach and design thinking methodology in the research and design of the best user experience and supporting business processes to enhance employee journeys through adopting advanced digital technologies in an effective and innovative manner.
- The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills.
- He/She will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Minimum 3-year relevance experience and a compelling portfolio of past work, showcasing a wide variety of UX design outcomes.
- An expert in all applied UX skills and software from wire-framing to various prototyping techniques across analog and digital platforms.
- Extensive experience in participating in, and/or leading multi-stakeholder research, and usability studies, recognizing important insights, and translating them into compelling UX concepts.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must be able to concentrate, focus, and clearly articulate abstract concepts.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- BS/BA degree required.
- A Subject Matter Expert in UX and Design Thinking: You will be assigned work on key projects or products as UX lead and/or design thinking coach/facilitator.
- Works collaboratively with a team of offshore developers on a variety of projects
- Partner with product management, engineering, and others to bring a user-centered perspective to the creation of PayPal employee experiences
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback, and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Translating into style guides, design patterns, and attractive UI
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding requirements, and user feedback. Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Evolve the current set of design tools and methods, and create a standard process for applying human-centered design and design thinking
- Defining and designing interfaces, experiences, and processes across multiple platforms to enhance the customer journeys and employee journeys