Do you routinely ask yourself, "How would this impact the user"? Do you dig into data to understand and refine your final designs? Do you pay attention to, and nitpick, the smallest interaction detail? If so, you might be the right fit!
We're looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team in the Sacramento area. You'll work with the creative, product, and engineering teams on various projects to enhance and expand our product platform and engage our growing athlete-base. If you have great ideas, a portfolio of beautifully crafted UI/UX solutions, and are a champion for the user, we'd love to talk.
Take a look at our design structure to get a better picture of what our Product Designers are responsible for.
You will make an excellent candidate if you...
- First and foremost, are an awesome person (We are building a team, not hiring an employee)
- Approach each project with passion, dedication, and creativity to identify and solve real user problems
- Use analytical data, user research, and interviews to inform your decisions
- Possess a strong portfolio showcasing UI and UX solutions and beautiful visual design
- Produce consistently polished layouts and detailed interaction designs
You must also be able to...
- Create new, and expand upon already-established, designs while maintaining brand consistency
- Enjoy prototyping and working through rapid-iterations
- Adapt quickly and efficiently to better serve internal and end-user needs
- Be a stellar communicator who can take direction, and criticism, from others as well as lead a creative endeavor
Bonus points if you...
- Have worked with design systems
- Have experience in branding, or marketing, design roles
Requirements for Consideration
- 4+ years of professional product-design experience (if you are terrific with less, we still want to meet you)
- Online portfolio demonstrating creative solutions, beautiful design, and attention to detail
- Have experience working on app UI design (desktop and mobile)
- Desire to be part of a great team and contribute from day one
- Live in the Sacramento, CA., or Reno, NV. areas (Remote will be considered for standout candidates)
- Competitive salary package
- UNLIMITED vacation
- 401k with 4% company match
- 99% Employer-covered health care
- Flexible work-life schedule
- Access to the latest cycling fitness devices
You tell us what you want to get paid. We are looking for experienced and talented designers. The higher the salary request, the more we'll expect out of you (funny how that works).
Do I have to be a cyclist to apply?
Absolutely not! While we encourage you to ride to better understand our athletes and audience, it's not a requirement for employment.
What is UNLIMITED vacation?
We believe employees do their best work when they are happy and engaged. If it's 3pm and you're fried, we encourage you to go home and rest up. It does no good to sit and stare at the computer screen if nothing positive is coming out of it.
Employees generally shoot for around four weeks of REAL vacation time, but some take more, and some take less. All we care about is productivity and happiness. We want people who are passionate and get things done. If you meet those requirements, everything else works itself out.
That being said, if you end up taking massive amounts of vacation, come in late, leave early and aren't producing outstanding work, we're going to have a problem.
Excited about TrainerRoad?
Please send us your resume, online portfolio, salary requirements and include "Design 4 Life" at the top of your application, email or cover letter.
This helps weed out anyone who is just shotgunning their resume to every job posting they can find. We want talented, detail-oriented folks. Are you that person?
We look forward to hearing from you!Posted about 1 year ago Apply Now