Senior Product Designer
Olo's Customer Intelligence + FOH team is passionate about reimagining the restaurant experience by bringing everything a restaurant knows about each customer to every interaction and business decision.
Our first-ever-purpose-built-for-restaurants CDP & CRM are at the core of our products and bring powerful customer intelligence to operations, marketing, guest sentiment, and more. We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to design essential systems and features for our Host Application as part of this creative team.
Working with the Associate Director of Product Design and reporting to the VP of Product for the Customer Intelligence + FOH team, you will join us as the second designer on our growing team, jump headfirst into designing for an action packed environment, and help take our design system to the next level.
If you are passionate about UI/UX design, comfortable working solo or collaboratively to accomplish projects, and excel in a high ownership environment while taking large projects from spec to ship, this may be the perfect role for you.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You'll Do
- Design clean, intuitive flows that set the vision for our user experience
- Work to understand our users' pain points and let them guide product decisions
- Collaborate with engineers, the customer experience team and stakeholders to implement designs across the entire product lifecycle
- Take full ownership of your work and the details required to ship a successful product
- Implement design system elements into existing and newly designed web dashboard experiences
What We'll Expect From You
- You have 6+ years work experience, and a portfolio that shows a high level of understanding of UI/UX design across a variety of platforms
- You can take information and run a project autonomously while keeping important partners in the loop
- You clearly articulate design decisions and build strong relationships with designers and partners
- You have empathy for the end-user and want to validate designs by gathering their feedback
- You excel in both a high ownership and in a team environment — you enjoy trying new products to improve efficiency
- You are passionate about the craft of design and want to contribute to a high-quality, design-forward brand
- Essential knowledge of web user interface best practices
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Adobe CC, and Prototyping
- As a bonus — basic or advanced front-end development experience
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, a 401k match, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!