Sr. Graphic Designer
Darwinbox is Asia’s fastest growing SaaS based HR Technology platform. We currently serve 1.5 million+ employees in 650+ companies, including giants like Swiggy, Mahindra, Kotak, TVS, Nivea, Puma, Big Basket, and Delhivery. We’re backed with funding from Salesforce, Sequoia, and Lightspeed Partners. We have a dynamic and young workforce who are pushing the boundaries of what HR Tech can do for our customers, and we’re growing at a phenomenal rate!
That’s why we need you.
Darwinbox is changing the way the world thinks about enterprise tech. Our product is designed to be sleek and modern, with the end-user in mind. And our marketing communication needs to reflect this design philosophy. What the world sees of Darwinbox needs to scream what we are as a product and an organization. As part of the marketing team, you need to take that story and spirit and translate it into the visual medium.
Also, Darwinbox is a rocket ship. So if you want to add rocket fuel to your career, apply today!
Role: This is an exciting time to join Darwinbox and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Marketing Designer. The job of a Senior Marketing Designer is to help to communicate and to promote our brand products and services. Your work will be seen on a wide variety of marketing materials, both online and offline, and be key to maintaining Darwinbox reputation as one of the best brands in the industry.
What you'll do:
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design processes, and ideation.
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion.
- Help shape the brand strategic vision and goals for the Design team.
- Develop landing pages, presentation decks, sales sheets, digital media kits, emails as well as PDF guides and case studies.
- Design and resize advertiser ad units, branded units, social media visuals, and various web projects.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language.
- Grow with the team. Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Work closely with the other Marketing verticals to execute a broad array of graphic design needs.
- Drive yourself and your peers to deliver the best quality of work, pixel perfect in every way, while embracing and encouraging new methods and ways of working.
- Have a keen ability to create work under minimal supervision and package and present solutions to the broader creative team. Quickly and superbly.
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Fundamental understanding of how visual media lives on popular social media outlets like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Well organized, strong creative concept, design, and communication skills
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of related experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working on cutting-edge brands.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and thoughtful visual solutions.
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills.
- Ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results.
- Ability to initiate creative ideas from process to execution independently whilst reporting back to the Head of Marketing.
- Plenty of patience and empathy.
- Someone who loves working with people and solving problems with them.
- One who cares deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely but considered a plus.
Interested designers can also send their CV's to Ram.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com