We’re seeking a talented Web/UI designer to help support the marketing efforts for two powerful brands in the creative advertising industry.
Agency Access is a marketing agency created to help photographers, illustrators, artist reps, stock agencies and TV production companies. Since our launch way back in 1996, we've been focused on one thing - helping artists grow their business. From creative database licensing, email marketing and print & mail fulfillment, all the way to design and consulting services. We are a support system for our members and the team they need to help with their marketing efforts.
This startup is all about connections. Connecting advertising agencies, brands and magazines with the very best photographers, illustrators and production artists working today is what we do best. From our online directory to our sourcebooks and portfolio reviews, we help top artists find the perfect match for their next job.
About the Position
We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Web/UI Designer. Our ideal candidate has strong layout and typography skills and has a keen eye for balance and color use. We’re looking for a creative thinker who has the ability to tackle challenging design and UI projects from concept to completion. Pixel perfect is the name of the game. You’ll work alongside a talented team on projects ranging from the creation and maintenance of a suite of apps, websites, and various marketing material.
We're looking for someone in North America either on a full-time or contract basis.
About the Team
You’ll work closely with our team under the guidance of our Creative Director, Michael Warning. We’re a small and nimble group big on collaboration and even bigger on producing cool work. No-red-tape here.
- A extensive portfolio showcasing a collection of responsive web and app work
- 5+ years of experience
- Intimate knowledge of Sketch, Studio, Figma or Adobe XD
- Familiarity with InVision or similar prototyping tools
- A passion for UX
- An excellent eye for layout, type and color
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion about design and personal growth
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superb self-motivation and organization skills
- Experience with After Effects for animation work
- Motion design and illustration is a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive techniques
To apply, tell us why you are interested in this position and why you'd be a good fit -- please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to our Creative Director, Michael Warning at email@example.com