Senior Brand Designer
Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 4 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to evolve the Greenlight brand. This designer will collaborate with the creative team to concept and execute visual assets across all Greenlight channels and touchpoints related to brand, product marketing, customer acquisition and family engagement.
Who you are:
- A skilled visual designer who can conceptualize and craft high-quality brand and product marketing assets across online and offline marketing channels.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who is able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently, as a collaborator on a team, and in a mentorship role to designers.
- Able to brainstorm, concept, sketch, and execute high-fidelity designs, delivering on a creative brief.
- Able to clearly communicate design concepts, verbally and visually.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Drive design solutions for Greenlight’s product launches, customer acquisition programs, family engagement campaigns, social media campaigns, and more.
- Create original, engaging visuals that strategically answer the brief and elevate the brand across multiple platforms (social media, email, blog, website, paid media, print collateral).
- Bring motion thinking and solutions that add surprise & delight.
- Bring creative oversight and mentorship to designers on the team.
- Contribute to a culture of continual creative improvement and design excellence.
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers, content strategists, copywriters, designers, and cross-functional teams.
- Seek out interesting design opportunities to elevate our brand presence in the industry landscape.
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Graphic Design or related visual communications field.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience at a creative agency or in-house at a design-led company.
- Experience and interest in design mentorship and leadership.
- A dynamic portfolio showing strong skills in all aspects of design (layout, typography, color, illustration, imagery, motion, storytelling, brand systems) with a modern aesthetic and attention to detail.
- A strong grasp on contemporary design aesthetics, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects). Proficiency in Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD.
- Experience with photoshoot and film art direction is a bonus but not required.
Who we are:
In 2021, Greenlight was valued at $2.3B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.