WePay is expanding the design team, looking for a well-rounded Product Designer who can own feature designs from beginning to end. Our ideal candidate is a passionate designer who creates simple, intuitive UX and doesn’t compromise on beautiful pixel perfection. You must have experience backing up your designs with deep UX research in the form of prototyping, qualitative user testing, and quantitative metrics validation. Product design tools such as InVision, UserTesting, Mixpanel (or their equivalent) should excite rather than scare you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Driving your designs from ideation through implementation
- Creating low fidelity user flows / wireframes and high fidelity designs
- Building prototypes, conducting user research and usability testing
- Working collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other designers
- Championing user-centric designs that build upon WePay’s brand and systems
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of real-world experience designing digital products and services as a product designer or UI/UX designer
- An impressive portfolio of UI/UX and visual design
- Expertise with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as InVision, Marvel, Proto,io and Origami
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Experience working with engineering sprints and agile work environments
- Cross-platform and responsive design experience with web/mobile apps
- A self starter with natural curiosity about clients, their business challenges and end users
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumesPosted over 1 year ago Apply Now