Senior Product Designer
Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 500 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100 in Series C funding, with a $1B valuation.
- We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to develop new features, solve complex problems, and create intuitive and easy-to-use experiences. We dream big and explore uncharted territory. Come join our diverse and highly talented, collaborative design team which has ambitious goals and directly impacts the core of our mission.
- Design user flows based on analysis and user research, iterate with different stakeholders to ship great product experiences
- Partner with Product Management & Engineering, and Data Science to analyze complex problem spaces and explore potential solutions through low-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Continuously optimize your design for overall product experience improvements
- Three years of product design, from concept to launch
- Strong attention to detail
- Impressive portfolio of real client product designs
- The ability to create prototypes to bring UX concepts to life
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Relevant Degree (Visual Communication Design, Product Design)
- Experience in designing data visualizations
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with cartography and spatial data
- Experience with Mapbox Studio
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $50M round B funding
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.