Digital Designer, HomeGoods
Note: this position will be working in a hybrid model (2 days in the office per week when our offices reopen)
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer who loves design, home décor and creating original and stunning content.
You are a digital designer and thinker whose work is flawlessly crafted. We are a group of talented designers and writers who work together to create great work in a fast-paced environment. We offer a collaborative environment, individual growth, work/life balance and the opportunity to work on a brand people love.
- You'll work with the Design Manager and strategic partners to bring our unique brand positioning to life on our E-Comm website.
- Work with Copywriters and Designers to create breakthrough and highly branded designs that drive conversion, deliver the optimal online shopping experience and drive awareness of our brand.
- You bring excellent visual and design skills and are fluent in the digital and E-comm space. You have a wealth of experience creating content for digital platforms.
- You’re curious about and interested in staying current with social & E-comm trends and best practices
- You’re collaborative, resilient and open to ideas and feedback.
- You’re passionate about innovation and energized by new ideas.
- You’re able to create work that directly answers strategic briefs.
- You’re inspired by working with a talented team and invested in building awareness of our inspiring brand.
- You have a strong design aesthetic and type design skills
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet ambitious deadlines while maintaining passion and a positive attitude
- You have strong visual ID and logo design skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-4 years of digital design experience and are well versed in working in the E-comm space
- Knowledge of organizing and planning photoshoots
- Excellent communication skills
- Good home fashion "eye"
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changing demands
- Fluency in Photoshop, Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator
- Motion Graphics skills a plus
- Positive attitude and flexibility is a must
- Understanding of marketing strategies and customer behaviors
- Bachelor's of Fine Art in Graphic Design degree or equivalent job experience.