You've worked closely with Strategists, Experience Designers and Developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate on products and web experiences until they meet the highest standard of quality set by our clients and ourselves.
Emphasis on digital product experiences, utilities and services across lifestyle and technology categories. You thrive on collaborating with a team and leveraging the power of design and analytical thinking to solve complex business problems. You help others see what does not yet exist by communicating ideas through visual means. You love requirements-based design while embracing the spirit of play in the process.
Leadership is exciting to you, but you’re also willing to follow others because you understand that great ideas can come from anywhere. You sweat the details, and expect others to do the same. You want to be here because you want to create digital experiences people love and need.
No recruiters please!
Please Note - We sincerely appreciate your interest in Brave People. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of 4 years as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio of successful digital experiences and other technical projects you're proud of
- An established understanding of User Experience and User Interface best practices
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- A proficiency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- An analytical mind with a business acumen
- An excellent ability to think on your feet and apply feedback efficiently and critically
- An ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally both spoken and written
- A fearless approach to problem-solving
- A willingness to collaborate and share your process / work-in-progress with a team
- Hustle, courage, humility
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a Strategist, Design Director, Digital Producer, and Developers to identify project intentions and objectives at the onset of each engagement
- Participate in project quoting/estimation process to equip sales
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Work in Figma to translate client needs into functional UX wireframes and UI prototypes
- Find creative ways to solve UX/UI problems (e.g. usability, findability) for various devices, browsers, platforms, and audiences
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Perform design QA during the development phase
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Exhibit extreme ownership over your work, actions, and outcomes
- Functional experience in Front-End development
- Experience in immersive design (AR/VR)
- A rich uncle with a lakehouse and jetskis
What We’ll Give You:
- Company Benefits: Our team’s health and wellness is a top priority. We offer full health benefits across Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Retirement Planning: Getting old sucks. We try to make it suck less by offering a 3% retirement match for employees who take advantage of our company’s Simple IRA investment plan.
- Growth at Brave: We want you to develop and learn. Every employee has the opportunity to grow in their role(s) at Brave through hands-on experience, paid learning and workshops.
- Flexible Hours: As an agency built on creativity, we want you at your best. That's why we work remotely as needed and even adjust our hours depending on life's impromptu moments.
- Compensation: We value the members of our team, and pay competitive wages based on position and experience with an annual profit sharing option for tenured employees.
- Paid Time Off: It’s important to relax and recharge. We offer flexible, paid vacation + holidays so you can work on that tan. Not to mention team-wide 'Brave Days' where food and fun are on us.
- Food & Drink: One way to happy in-person employees is through their stomach. We keep the kitchen stocked with drink and snack selections as well as craft coffee to keep you going strong.
- Irresistible Culture: At the risk of sounding cliche, we fight for culture at every turn. You won't find any cubicles, stuffy dress codes, or micro managers within these walls.
Salary Range (Based on experience and skill set)
- $70,000 - $95,000