Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join Aura! They will design and develop world-class user interfaces and experiences based on iterative design, testing, and customer research. The Senior Product Designer will be an expert at designing consumer-facing digital products across multiple platforms including Apps and developing a consistent visual language within an agile environment.
- Analyze and modify workflows in existing software in addition to designing workflows for new applications
- Design the software product to be clear, intuitive, and delightful from the customer- centric approach for external and internal users across a variety of web and mobile products
- Work closely with engineering, product, and business teams to stay on sprint schedule and hand off deliverables in a timely manner to achieve business goals set forth.
- Prototype and validate several hypotheses to maximize business objectives
- Own and drive design problems from ideation to execution by using quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively
- Advocate for and improve design culture and best practices in the organization
- 5+ years of application design, visual design, interaction design, strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Designing applications with great visual aesthetics, interaction design patterns and strategic product thinking
- Mapping the information architecture of mobile and web products through site maps, create user journeys, create wireframes, iterate on low and high fidelity mockups.
- Documenting detailed design specifications to facilitate discussions on feasibility with other stakeholders: product managers, software engineers, marketers and lawyers.
- Building prototypes to quickly validate and garner feedback to design optimal interactive experiences.