Digital Product Manager
At Eight Bit Studios, we specialize in combining User Experience, Design and Development in fun new ways. Our remote team is made up of skilled UX Strategists, Digital Product Designers, Developers, Project Managers, Account & Sales Managers and QA Analysts who care about partnering with our clients to deliver people-centered, fun and beautiful mobile and web products that we can all take pride in.
Eight Bit Studios is looking for an organized and collaborative Digital Product Manager to join our team. We’re looking for a leader who is super adaptable and likes to live in the nexus of project, product and relationship management, collaborating closely with our user experience, product design, and development pros to create incredible and inclusive digital products.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will bring your legacy of successful execution of mobile and web product strategy to our collaborative environment. You will be able to quickly assess situations and make recommendations for key decisions. You will have end-to-end ownership of our client’s products and the entire product roadmap. You will work closely with our clients to guide strategy and direction, while staying tight with our design and engineering teams to drive planning, delivery of new features, and execution of the roadmap. You’ll initially be working on one product, but potentially more later, each with their own teams, so you’ll need solid organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, and a gut level understanding of when and how to say ‘no’ in order to manage the various (and sometimes competing) needs and priorities. Through it all, you will keep an open analytical mind, make data your bestie, and be a champion of the user.
Are you still with us? Great, now here’s what you need for the role:
- 7+ years working in product management with agile methodologies in a mobile and web development environment - tech consultancy experience gets you brownie points.
- A deep understanding of how to bring strategy, research, UX/UI design, and development together to build incredible products.
- The expertise to work with our client stakeholders to understand business objectives, set and measure progress towards key performance indicators, and define vision and scope for their products - then translate those needs into roadmaps and real solutions.
- Willingness to be the primary resource for all questions and details about the product - from internal teams to clients and users.
- Demonstrated success working holistically and cross-functionally to deliver results on time, plus the foresight to call it out if things are going off the rails.
- A solid method of keeping up with new requests and maintenance tasks, distilling requests to feature sets, and breaking them down into packets of work for the internal team.
- Experience using tools like Google Analytics and Firebase to gather information on user trends and behavior, distill insights and make informed recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing international products that support multiple languages.
Here why people like working at Eight Bit:
We recognize that the key to our ability to deliver on great digital products is tied to creating an inclusive environment where people can do their best work. At Eight Bit, we care a great deal about balancing our work and life, so our people-first employee package for full time employees includes competitive compensation and healthcare benefits, generous vacation time, holiday office closures, paid parental leave, a $1000 remote work stipend, and flexible (that means parent & remote learning friendly) work schedules, along with fun company activities and a supportive work environment - even over Zoom.
We take equality seriously.
Eight Bit Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender (including gender identity, change of sex and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.