RocketAir is looking for an out-of-this-world Senior Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a diverse range of clients—from early-stage startups to Fortune 500s—to create digital experiences with heart and humanity.
If you’re anything like us, you’re flat-out obsessed with design. You’re a tinkerer—eager to test ideas, led by data, and not satisfied until you’ve iterated to perfection. Always designing with people in mind, you deliver products that both solve business objectives and delight users.
Why you’re right for this role
- Strong portfolio showcasing wireframes and proven UX experience, as well as UI design samples for marketing sites, responsive web apps, and native mobile applications.
- Intimate knowledge of digital product strategy, including the ability to create empathy maps and user personas, conduct user research, develop design backlogs, and define MVP feature sets.
- Background creating design systems that can be scaled as a source of truth for engineering.
- Robust design experience, including ownership over the entire design process and a passion for current design trends coupled with a deep understanding of user experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Figma.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills—whether the audience is internal or a client, you can sell an idea clearly and confidently.
- Strong ability to ensure the final visual design is on-brand and delivers on strategic and business goals.
- Proven ability to manage your time and multiple projects, collaborating with both internal and client teams.
- Deep understanding and genuine curiosity about brand, technology, and digital products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to be flexible and remain calm in a fast-moving environment.
What you’ll do
- Translate user needs and business requirements into concrete ideas, flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- Produce detailed design documentation to hand off to developers to implement high-quality features.
- Design, test, and iterate new features across multiple user types.
- Work with product and engineering teams to define requirements.
RocketAir is a design and strategy company that specializes in brand, product, and motion. Our global team is dedicated to bringing heart and humanity to digital experiences.
We believe world-class talent can be found anywhere in the world, which is why we’ve had a distributed team from the very beginning. Our remote-first philosophy is made possible by a company culture built on trust, collaboration, respect — and virtual happy hours.