Product Designer (UX)
Who we are
Sift believes that people are at the heart of every great organization and that empowering people is the key to the success of every organization. That’s why we’re building a platform to help organizations unleash the power of their people.
So, what will you do?
You’ll be a part of the Sift Design Team as a Product Designer helping us invent new ways of connecting people across large organizations. The right person will be passionate about balancing the needs of the business while delivering creative solutions to end users. You will work with product managers and developer pods in an agile sprint model. We like to take the build & test fast model for all new, and updated, experiences. You’ll own projects from research, wireframe, testing, hi-fidelity design to launch. In addition you’ll work within our new design system to ensure we are building scalable patterns with consistency.
- Be Autonomous. Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through build and user rollout
- Seek to Understand. The answers are not always within our walls, you’ll lead user research efforts in quantitative and qualitative activities like contextual interviews, surveys, task analysis and usability evaluations.
- Frame the Experience. You'll create and personas, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows and define the information architecture to help define the most clear and efficient experiences.
- Work Together. You’ll collaborate closely with designers, engineers and product owners to find creative but practical solutions to business challenges. We love using the white board by the way.
- Use the Brand System. We believe that the best product experiences have good brand integration. Within the design process, you'll leverage our brand identity system of voice/tone, colors, icons, illustration and micro-animations to create memorable moments and user interface consistency across our applications.
- Design Operations. Work within our design systems and versioning tools to ensure experience are scalable and consistent between all app platforms. Also you’ll meet with fellow designers to continuously improve how we work together.
Skills you have
- At least +4 years of experience in a product design, user experience, Interface design
- Problem solving, creative brainstorming and exploring divergent concepts while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative research activities such as contextual interviews, surveys, usability evaluations
- Building strong and clear information architecture and taxonomy schemas
- Experience translating experiences from web app to native iOS and Android apps
- Understanding of accessibility best practices relating to interface design
- Understanding how to design a balanced user interface with typography, color and space
- Building and maintaining a design system
- Experience with cross-team collaboration and the ability to build resilient relationships with different stakeholders.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills (verbal and written).
Anything that will make me stand out?
- Experience in creating micro-animations using tools like Framer and Principle
- Experience with working in the boundaries of a brand identity system
- Understanding of Material Design Framework
- Experience designing within a Design System, and versioning tools
- Data visualization experience
- Experience in designing solutions for digital consumer applications. SaaS is a bonus. B2B SaaS double bonus. Enterprise B2B SaaS? Even better!
Sift is built by people for people. We’re building a set of easy-to-use tools to help organizations better leverage their human capital and become more human themselves in the process. If this excites you—we’d love for you to join us.
As our company grows and matures, we are consciously seeking to build a culture of inclusion. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value the unique contributions that each team member brings to the organization.
If you are passionate about this role, we invite you to apply–even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria or qualifications.Posted almost 2 years ago Apply Now