Head of Design/Art Director
One Market is hiring worldwide talents who has strong passion towards communities, and hunger deploying technology to improve the life for the 99% of people, and empower local businesses to stay independent, and focus on what they love to do. Join the cause and help your favorite local businesses grow. We are a small but mighty team backed by world-leading investors including a16z, DCM, GGV, DST just to name a few. We are looking for a head of design to lead a team of designers and guide company's art direction. We believe in remote-work culture, but would prefer CA-based candidates.
We offer the opportunity to work directly with the founders who are passionate and caring, founders who had successful exits in prior startups, founders who worked in Facebook, Airbnb and Lime, founders who have led organizations of thousands of peoples. You will grow with the business and experience first hand how a startup is built and scaled.
We promise to offer a safe and supportive workspace, competitive comp, and equity to our employees.
What you will do:
- Full stack design work ranging from user research, prioritization, high fidelity mockups, and fast iterations
- Key contributor across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, and marketing & sales
- Collaborate with leadership to drive strategy and develop product roadmaps
- Provide strategic thinking around user-research and UX & UI
- Establish key design language to build out the product
- Manage design team to deliver quality creative product
1. 3 years minimum experience in managing & supervising product design & art direction projects within an at least mid-sized team.
2. 7 years minimum full-time experience working in creative industry & product team.
3. Comfortable with teamwork, ambiguity, experimentation with a drive to create clarity and structure out of design tasks, and efficiently conveying tasks to team members.
4. Firm leadership experience from a startup team preferred.
5. Must have both experience in UI/UX and graphic design. 3-year experience minimum for both.
6. Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience in design/interaction/product/art.
To apply: email your portofolio site and resume to: email@example.com or drop me a message here!