Director of Marketing
Are you a talented and organized design leader? Do you know what it means to meet the customer where they are? Do you love coffee?
Compass Coffee is seeking a Director of Marketing to conceive of and implement design-driven marketing initiatives across web, social, video, and print. The Director of Marketing will lead the content team in building campaigns that are honest, engaging, and - above all - that put the customer first.
We are searching for someone with a minimum 4 years experience (or equivalent) leading creative teams for amazing brands and with a proven track record of creating work that captivates a national audience.
You will work with the Design Director, Digital Growth Director, and the CFO to develop marketing campaigns that support Compass' rapid growth in retail (building amazing cafés) and on e-commerce channels. You'll lead the content team in creating the assets for the campaigns that you develop. Then, you'll measure the results, build an understanding of the impact of your work on our customers, synthesize, and do it all again!
To succeed in this role you must be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment. You thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable owning your initiatives from start to finish - and inspiring your team to do the same. You love to learn, and you embrace failure as the best teacher.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in fast-paced, innovative, and dynamic organizations, with a proven track record of results. Previous experience in food and beverage retail is a huge plus.
- You have an exceptional knowledge of industry marketing and communications best practices and you want to take it to the next level.
- Develop and execute product and café launch plans for new products and new markets. Own and optimize the resources - internal and paid external - to make your plan a reality.
- You are a capable and inquisitive strategic thinker with a deep commitment to creating amazing and honest marketing campaigns.
- Strong leader and communicator who is excited to build and maintain our content team. Set and measure the team's KPIs.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Compass' customer segments and run unique marketing strategies to speak to each.
- Set measurable goals for Compass' creative marketing campaigns - plan, measure, optimize, report, and repeat.
Sound like you? We’d love to talk!
Please submit your resume with some examples of your work. Submitted work should demonstrate design leadership experience, proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, and should highlight creative, practical designs with measurable results.