Senior Product Designer
Passage - Strategic Design Partners
Passage is a design studio focused on crafting coordinated software, hardware and brand experiences. We help transform great ideas into successful products that grow businesses. Our team brings over a decade of success working together alongside industry leaders at ambitious companies of all shapes and sizes.
Passage is a team with unique backgrounds and experiences, all united by a shared passion for solving problems through design. We thrive on clear communication, a dedication to craft, and not taking ourselves too seriously. We’re always open to meeting people with the right mix of sharp skills and persistence that can change brands and products for the better.
Passage is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us conceive of and deliver software solutions that will reimagine how clean energy projects are developed.
This individual will be responsible for leading design on a broad engagement with the goal of developing tools for both internal and external users.
This is a remote contract role initially focused on one particular client engagement with the potential to extend into other projects in the future. Candidates will need to be based in US or Canada and ideally on the West Coast.
- Own and create all design deliverables from discovery through delivery and beyond including but not limited to interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- Consider broad, complex problems and deliver simple solutions that are impactful for our partner’s business
- Present your designs directly to clients, articulating and defending your rationale to help sell them on the best solutions
- Be a systems thinker who can connect the dots across multiple products
- Collaborate closely with Passage design leadership, product managers and tech leads to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus
- Gather feedback from partners across the team to continually meet or exceed the bar for quality
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Provable history of delivering and shipping digital products with a cross-functional team through an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically but also execute at a tactical level
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be a strong collaborator with partners across disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
How To Apply
Apply to the role on Dribbble or LinkedIn
Send your stuff (resume, portfolio, site, etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must include samples of relevant work to be considered