Web & Product Designer
The Graphic Standard is looking for a full-time Product/Web Designer who is equal parts conceptual thinker and master craftsman. You’ll work on a wide variety of projects across multiple mediums, join a small team of five and play a key role in the studio’s growth and success.
- Collaborate with team members to execute concepts and design for a range of project types including websites, mobile apps, display, social media, print, packaging and more.
- Maintain quality and consistency when applying brand identity systems, typography, photography, and other treatments across creative executions.
- Follow an established workflow process.
- Participate in brainstorming creative approaches and ideas including integration of cutting edge technologies and creative strategies.
- 4-6+ years of industry/agency experience with an emphasis on digital experience design. Print design and print production experience is a plus.
- Has a clear passion for visual design with high attention to detail.
- A strong design portfolio showing a track record of creating world-class visual design and across all mediums: digital, mobile/app, print.
- Proficiency in the latest versions of applicable programs: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote.
- Motion graphics experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and always looks for ways to move things forward.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with lean teams.
- Takes feedback constructively.
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members.