Senior Product Designer
Firstly, what are we trying to achieve at Dweet?
At Dweet, we’re on a mission to empower people in the Luxury & Fashion industry to have independence and flexibility, deciding how, when and for whom they work. With Dweet, Luxury & Fashion brands, for the first time ever are able to hire the best consultants via the Dweet platform.
The founding team
Who has worked for more than 16 years in the luxury fashion industry, experiencing the joys and pains of managing stores and retail networks
Having worked in the recruitment industry for over 18 years.
Building digital products since the age of 13. Founded multiple successful tech businesses before the age of 24, one of which, Flick, quickly became one of the largest Instagram growth products in the world.
Given the experience of our founding team, we have a relentless focus on transforming the Luxury & Fashion industry's ways of working.
Why join now?
Currently, there is nothing in this industry that exists like Dweet, a clear untapped market. Early adoption from our clients (e.g. Pangaia, Hermes, Dior and Louis Vuitton) and talent community members (3k+) in the absence of any marketing spend indicates clear product market fit.
Now is the opportune time for a strong candidate to join what’s quickly becoming a household name in the industry; you will be able to take on outsized ownership, have massive impact and grow with us.
This is a unique role that involves building 0 → 1 features at Dweet.
As an early team member you will help shape:
- The direction of our product roadmap
- Dweet’s design voice via it’s design system & language
- Our company culture, practices, and processes; especially in the product team
- Strong experience building and shipping world-class web-based products
- Excellent visual, UI and interaction skills
- The ability to consider business impact by setting the right scope for each iteration of each feature
What you'll do
You’ll work closely with customers and relevant team members, in order to plan, design, and launch a new product to our growing multi-sided customer base. This position is remote eligible and is an excellent opportunity if you thrive in shaping ambiguous spaces and going from "zero to one.”
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Work cross-functionally with engineers and other partners
- Come up with features and improvements that ship quickly and with high quality
- Use and evolve our internal design system
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Help with hiring, building the design team and establishing a design culture within the company
What makes you a good fit
- You have experience taking the lead in planning and executing the experience roadmap for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- You proactively identify opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical experiences.
- You have excellent taste and hold yourself to a high standard.
- You have strong attention to detail - small details add up to define the product's feel and usability.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity - product ideas are often vague/abstract to start, and need to be carefully solidified.
Compensation: £50k-£80k depending on experience