Who we are
MonogramGroup is a growing Chicago branding agency armed with a team of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, developers and content creators (plus our mascot, Kona). We are brand obsessed, research-driven, and intellectually curious. We’re an award-winning, globally recognized agency (Clutch just ranked us as #23 in their Top Branding Companies and #322 in their Global 1000).
What you will do
- Design digital and print communications for brands based on strategy and ideas.
- Develop resources, guidelines and templates based upon the brand design.
- Type of projects include: visual identity and brand architecture, naming, pitch decks, web planning and wireframing, email design and PowerPoint
- Collaborate and ideate with a multidisciplinary team
- Wear a few different hats and laugh at bad jokes
- Make sh*t happen. With or without coffee, you’ll bring energy throughout the day
- Must be in the Chicago area, or willing to relocate.
- Have 5-10 years of experience (preferably agency experience)
- Be a conceptual, strategic thinker who can work in a collaborative context
- Deliver work that creates emotion, connects to clients and tells a story
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Jump headfirst into the mosh pit and participate
- Occasionally lead presentations of your work
- Have ability to manage several projects at one time
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Have ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities with tight deadlines
- Having WordPress and Squarespace knowledge is a plus
- Like dogs or at least be ok with 1-2 dogs sniffing you while you're trying to work