Manifest is a proudly independent content marketing agency, with honors that include Content Marketing Agency of the Year, a Silver Effie for Sustained Excellence, and one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the nation. Manifest in Chicago is looking for an Art Director to work with us on a well-known national brand. The ideal candidate is a true visual communicator who understands the power of conceptual design and loves video production. Someone with a deep appreciation for content that captivates across platforms. We’re looking for someone who values craft and concept and wants to create work that is unmistakable. This role is hybrid and is based in Chicago.
● Think conceptually and execute visually.
● Push the envelope without ever losing sight of strategy.
● Art direct and design everything from websites to social to video.
● Collaborate with UX, photographers, content writers and more.
● Innovate across all social platforms.
● 3-6 years of experience in Art Direction and Design, including experience at digital or social agencies.
● Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
● Expertise in Motion Design and Animation a strong plus.
● Experience in prototyping software (InVision, Sketch or Adobe XD).
● Innovative portfolio including work across platforms and for a variety of brands.
● Bachelor’s Degree and/or Portfolio School a plus.
What We Do
At Manifest, we build businesses and brands by delivering unmistakable content in just the right context. Diversity of Thought is the Intelligence that Creates the Stories that Work. At Manifest, we simply hire the best. The “best” have opinions, they have a voice that needs to be heard, and they also know enough to know that they do not know everything. Which is why at Manifest, we embrace “different.” Different backgrounds, different experiences, differing opinions, discussion and productive debate. It is through embracing our differences that our greatest work is achieved. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, identity, disability status, sexual orientation, national origin and experience is what has powered us thus far, and it is what will ensure we stay Unmistakable. Manifest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.