Sr Product Designer
Who we are
Teamflow wants to remove the downside of remote work, to unlock its upside:
- Saving people 90min a day in commute
- Giving them a more flexible schedule, allowing them to spend more time with their family
- Unlock opportunities for the entire world — not just the lucky few living in SF or NYC
- Save people and companies rent money
- Allowing people to work in their underwear
We do this through a virtual office product, showing your video as a bubble on a virtual office that you always leave in the background. You can move around like in a video game, and only hear people around you — allowing everybody in the company to be in the same space, but in different meetings. It reproduces the feeling of being together in the same office. You can move from room to room to check in on teams, and you get the same serendipitous encounters you do in the office. We just raised a large seed round from top VCs and are hiring for the founding team.
A few (actual) user quotes
- Damn THIS IS FUCKING SICK
- Holy shit!!!! You guys are in the right direction like CRAZY. We’ve been waiting for this for 10 years. There’s no way back.
(I did not change or make up a single character from these testimonials — I was surprised myself at how darn passionate people are about us!)
About the Job
As a member of the design team, you will:
- Work directly with the CEO.
- Be involved in building an early stage startup, with all the expectations and responsibilities that come with this.
- Define, prototype, design, and iterate an amazing product, from the micro-interactions to the end-to-end visual language.
- Perform research to understand the user and problems to be solved.
- Collaborate with engineers to navigate trade-offs and help them build the product you designed.
- At least 3 years as a product designer (visual design and branding is a bonus).
- A passion for building and delivering great products.
- The ability to navigate a fast-paced work environment.
- A hard-working ethic to help build and grow a new startup.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in web technologies — JS, HTML, CSS, React…
- Competitive salary and generous equity.
- Health coverage.
- A lot of autonomy within your area of responsibility.
- Freedom to work from anywhere in North or South America.
- The fun of working at a no-nonsense startup that just wants to build an amazing product and business.
If interested, send an email with your resume or LinkedIn to email@example.com.