UX/UI Designer - Full Time
The UX/UI designer will work with design and creative directors to establish visual direction for enterprise products. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning and pushing the limits of innovation.
This team is based in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina.
What you'll do
- Design original UI based on a product vision, client needs and user stories
- Create high-quality, engaging designs under tight deadlines
- Adhere and improve style guidelines
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams with Intelligaia and clients
- Work independently to devise innovative solutions
- Work in short development cycles on simultaneous projects
- Potentially perform work onsite at client location
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in interactive design
- Proven experience in UI design, layout and typography skills
- Solid conceptual, visualization and communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology and design trends
- Experience with UX/UI, IA, motion graphics and web and mobile designs.
- Sketching skills
- Interested candidates must provide a resume that includes a link to an online portfolio of their work.