This job has been filled or is no longer active. View all jobs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating and improving various aspects of our online web presence.
- Working alongside the Web Development team to hand off design and asset files for development.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team to craft wireframes, landing pages and updates needed to drive website interactions.
- Bringing fresh and creative ideas to the table as it relates to Welcome Homes’ web and mobile usability and aesthetics.
- Collaborating with Marketing & UX Research for informed decision making in the User Experience of our marketing website.
- Produce work fast and efficiently to meet company goals and deadlines
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience
- A strong portfolio of relevant web and mobile designs (preferably accompanied by a Dribbble account)
- macOS requirement
- Proficiency in Sketch and Figma
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and working knowledge of InDesign
- Experience accomplishing multi-team requests
- Experience meeting tight deadlines
- Bonus: UX research case studies