Visual Product Designer
Privado Network is a next-generation identity system based on self-sovereign identity and zero-knowledge proof cryptography technology to protect user privacy.
We use Ethereum to allow private access to DeFi services and compliance solutions to improve security for regulated businesses.
Our solution is developed on cutting-edge cryptography such as zero-knowledge proofs
that “allow” one party (the prover) to prove to another (the verifier) that a statement is true, without revealing any information beyond the validity of the statement itself.
The result is that the user can generate any cryptographic proof about his identity without revealing any information about himself. Magic!
More information can be found on our website https://privadoid.com/
We offer remote and flexible work. Our team is spread around the world and the offices are located in Zug, Switzerland and Barcelona, Spain. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
We're looking for a Visual Product Designer to change the way we access digital services. You’ll be collaborating with product and engineering teams to design and implement multiple web and mobile apps that are part of the Privado Network.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 4-5 years experience working preferably in tech startups.
- Working knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS), responsive web design, and mobile app design guidelines.
- Experience of translating user flows into interactive prototypes and creating design specifications for development.
- Good understanding of accessibility, usability and typographic best practices.
- The ability to apply the UI design libraries (such as Art Design).
- Create illustrations, iconography, and infographics to visualise product concepts and for marketing purposes.
- Develop visual language and interaction standards such as style guide and maintain the design system.
- Write microcopy to guide users through UI.
- Proficient in the use of design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Proficient in both spoken and written English to communicate with team members and explain the Privado project to the world.
- Work with the product team and partners to transform ideas and designs into great products.
- Work with the engineering, design, and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company goals.
- Design useful user interfaces which are easy to understand by applying accessibility standards, usability best practices, and insights from cognitive psychology.
- Create a visual language and illustrations for various communication/marketing channels.
- Develop visual and interaction standards such as style guide and design system for Privado products.
- Collaborate with the team on the value-proposition and user journeys.
- Translate user flows into interactive prototypes and create design specifications for development.
It will be nice if you have:
- Understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Understanding of blockchain technologies.
- Interest in human factors in cybersecurity.
- Animation skills for the production of short and informative videos about Privado to early adopters.
- Interest in interaction design and prototyping.
Last but not least:
Please send us your design portfolio with your works or samples from previous projects (if it was a teamwork, please describe your contribution) alongside your CV.
We are looking for positive, optimistic, proactive, and creative people who are looking forward to building innovative technology.
If you think that your profile matches this position, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org