Senior Product Designer
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will build intuitive and rewarding user-driven experiences for Chainlink’s range of digital products. You will leverage user testing, UX, UI and product design best practices to create a world-class user experience for developers.
- Create pages, sections, components and visual elements following Chainlink established brand guidelines and visual language
- Translate complex cutting-edge technology concepts and data models into highly usable and intuitive developer-centered products
- Execute the necessary assignments of each stage of the design-thinking process to inform the UX and UI decisions
- Fuel design ideas and stories through an holistic view of the objectives of the different teams and market research
- Be a trusted partner for product, marketing and sales on all UX, product design related issues
- Collaborate with team leaders, product managers, executives and designers to define and execute workflows
- Collaborate with the Design team to openly and humbly share and challenge ideas
- Demonstrable experience working in developer-focused products
- Proven track record of working closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to ship successful products
- Solid understanding and ability to execute each stage of the design process, from requirements gathering to prototyping
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design elements including color, typography, and layout
- Flexibility and excitement for early stage startups with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps
- Ability to manage and take end-to-end ownership of projects, while gathering the necessary input from various team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language, and the ability to eloquently defend design ideas in executive and peer-review meetings
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proactive and pragmatic approach: learn by doing and iterating
- Proficiency in Figma and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Copywriting experience is a big plus
- Blockchain knowledge is a plus
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.