Vice President of Creative Design
The Daily Wire leadership team is expanding and we’re currently searching for a new Vice President of Creative (Design) to join our Marketing department and work from our newly developed offices in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee!
The Vice President of Creative (Design) will be the brand and creative champion at The Daily Wire, guiding messaging and brand consistency to create a unified experience across all verticals and consumer/member touchpoints. Leading a team of creatives, this person will bring The Daily Wire brand to life by giving it a visual voice and strategically conceptualizing each component of our brand to drive awareness, recognition, and association. Our ideal candidate has experience building a cohesive brand across multiple channels. They understand the full art of marketing and have success in designing creative to fill all of marketing disciplines.
At Daily Wire, we’re tenacious, nimble, intellectually curious, data-driven, unafraid, eager to take great ideas and test them, and we move FAST! It’s this approach that’s given us a competitive advantage and has garnered us over 100 million monthly page views, over 1.5 million active email subscribers, and a total social media following of 30 million.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the newest critical addition to the Daily Wire leadership team and promulgate the mission of the Daily Wire brand through Creative and Design, we want to hear from you!
- Cast big picture design vision
- Lead all design strategy, development, production, and execution for both physical and digital assets
- Ensure all sub-brand designs relate to overarching organizational brand standards
- Oversee strategic visual refresh of owned channels from advertising, email, newsletters social, website, events, and ecommerce
- Ensure consistent and correct usage of designs across entire organization including partner deployments
- Collaborate with in-house team as well as partners to deliver designs on all sales, marketing, and program materials
- Be willing to be a designer and do hands-on work for various projects if needed
- Liaise with external creative agencies or contractors on campaign work
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
- Nashville, TN -based position (working remotely is not an option)
- 8+ years of experience in hands on creative, graphic, motion and brand design experience
- 4+ years managing a team of creatives
- Experience in designing for both traditional and digital
- Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects
- Experience in the Entertainment industry
- Resourceful with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and high-energy work environment
- Interest in and/or familiarity with the political and editorial news landscapes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- G-suite proficiency
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full-time; Exempt
Compensation: Dependent upon experience
Benefits: Health insurance options (medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield; dental and vision through Guardian); Paid Time Off; 401k (5% match)
To learn more about Daily Wire, please visit the following Daily Wire Facebook and YouTube page links:
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.