Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to design and develop world-class user interfaces and experiences based on iterative design, testing, and customer research. The Senior Product Designer will be an expert at designing consumer-facing digital products across multiple platforms including Apps and developing a consistent visual language within an agile environment. He or she will also bring a deep understanding of ideation, prototyping, testing, design frameworks, and concept visualization The Product Development team, consisting of Product Managers, Engineers and Product Designers, leads the user experience and design for the Aura platform.
- Analyze, expand or scope requirements and create specifications for what is to be coded and tested by engineers
- Analyze and modify workflows in existing software in addition to designing workflows for new applications
- Design the software product to be clear, intuitive, and delightful from the customer- centric approach for external and internal users across a variety of web and mobile products
- Work closely with engineering, product, and business teams to stay on sprint schedule and hand off deliverables in a timely manner to achieve business goals set forth.
- Conduct thoughtful, resource-efficient user research to uncover usability problems and validate designs
- Prototype and validate several hypotheses to maximize business objectives
- Own and drive design problems from ideation to execution by using quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively
- Collaborate with revenue teams to support the brand’s core look and feel within the interface’s assets and patterns
- Stay abreast of user experience trends by sourcing creative ideas and inspiration from parallel analogous worlds
- Advocate for and improve design culture and best practices in the organization
- 5+ years of application design, visual design, interaction design, strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Designing applications with great visual aesthetics, interaction design patterns and strategic product thinking
- Conducting user research utilizing industry accepted methodologies: user interviews, contextual inquiry, focus groups, heuristic evaluation, surveys, and competitive analysis, to understand users’ needs and validate designs
- Synthesizing findings from research and recommend product improvements.
- Mapping the information architecture of mobile and web products through site maps, create user journeys, create wireframes, iterate on low and high fidelity mockups.
- Documenting detailed design specifications to facilitate discussions on feasibility with other stakeholders: product managers, software engineers, marketers and lawyers.
- Building prototypes to quickly validate and garner feedback to design optimal interactive experiences.
- Using Figma and other relevant software
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.