Senior Visual Designer/Illustrator
About the role
We are looking for an Illustrator who will design creative assets for our marketing and app products. You'll have a hand in building Air Apps' visual identity by developing a cohesive art style that will elevate the brand with the potential to make a massive impact on the industry. You will be a part of our fast-paced creative team, collaborating with our Marketing managers, Product Team, UI/UX Team, ASO Managers, and other designers to fulfill requests as needed. You will create stunning visuals that communicate our brand ethos with the potential to have a significant impact on the market. You shine when turning complex concepts into beautifully simple, attention-grabbing art. You embrace the agile workflow and aren't afraid to pivot on a dime for the best possible result. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Passionate about creating illustrations that make an impact.
- Create beautiful custom illustrations that engage users and inspire action.
- Develop a library of cohesive style and personality for our apps, brand, and marketing material.
- Work within an established brand guideline to evolve our visual style to align with our company's mission and values.
- Design characters and scenery for graphic design assets, video/animation, app welcome images, company website, and social media.
- Be a part of our highly collaborative creative team, fulfilling creative requests from other departments: UI/UX team, Marketing team, People Ops team, and CEO.
- Develop a cohesive style and personality across all of our app, brand, and marketing material.
- Share sketches, mockups, mood boards, thumbnails, and other process updates for review and approval of stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with design techniques, trends, and other standard practices.
- Perform competitor analysis and document findings regularly