Senior Product Designer
About The Role
Bleacher Report is building a first-of-its-kind platform where fans can create content, participate in activities in the communities they love, and converse all-around sports all in one place.
In this role, you will own redesigning our web experience, bringing new ideas to life while creating parity with our mobile app. You'll be working with cross-functional peers to extend existing features into a new context and platform while also seeking new creative solutions. Aside from the area of ownership, this role will have a huge hand in developing a new design language for Bleacher Report on the web as well as native and connected TV apps.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of responsive web design and best practices with a portfolio of shipped work to prove it
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of multi-step and cross-platform flows and potential states in your work (e.g. errors, successes, dead-ends, contexts)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of visual design (e.g. layout, typography, hierarchy, patterns, and principles). Most importantly, sweats the details and pixels in their work as well as their peers work in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Demonstrate a strong ability in prototyping and motion beyond basic click-throughs (e.g. AfterEffects, Framer, Principle)
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and proactive in seeking answers
- Transparent and collaborative works closely with their product and engineering leads
- 5+ years of product design experience across web and native mobile platforms
- You are passionate about design and excited about Bleacher Report. Nobody checks every box, so please apply if you are excited about this opportunity
What We Offer
- Remote-first role and the option to work in an office (ATL, NYC, SF)
- Diverse and tight-knit design team
- Autonomy and trust
- Career growth
- Work/life balance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Virtual team activities and bonding events
- Access to the latest and greatest equipment and services
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and development budget
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Generous 401k matching
- Discounts towards AT&T services (Phone/Internet/TV) and free HBOMAX
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal, and community-driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.